Reimagine the Journey
Pretty in pink. With five levels of pedal-assist and endless options to accessorize, a Bluejay Blush Pink Electric Bicycle gives you the freedom to get where you need to go— effortlessly. Out of all the electric bikes for women, this stunning e-bike, stands out.
Fitted with the latest in e-bike technology, including a powerful 350-watt mid-drive motor and long-lasting battery, every detail has been thought through so you can have it all.
Classic Bicycle Features
- Class 1 e-bike, legal for use on any paved bike path
- Shimano Alfine 8 Speed Internal Gear hub creates an ultra-smooth ride
- Best-in-class Tektro hydraulic disc brakes allow you stop on a dime for ultimate peace of mind
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum frame
- Comfort saddle and ergonomic grips
Two-sizes; adjustable saddle and handlebar stem, so everyone can find their perfect fit
Electric Bike Features
- Powerful Bafang 350W mid-drive torque sensor motor for a smooth ride, even uphill
- Long-lasting 550Wh, 48V battery: Provides up to 75 miles of riding between charges
- Control panel with USB charging port displays speed, battery life, lights & mileage
- Rear rack is included, can support up to 55 lbs and is compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi child seat
- Vintage style front light and rear light included
- Vintage style bell included
- Customize with any Bluejay accessory, such as a front basket rack, crate or pannier tote bags - the options are endless
Ease of my day, just knowing I have a Bluejay in the garage instead of taking my car to the Equator stores for meetings just makes me smile, I feel likes its the weekend because I am on my bike, its such fun.
Knowing that I can pedal in my work clothes and do not have to use my car to visit the stores adds an excitement to the day, I feel like a kid again.
I can say I never would of made it up to Mount Tam to meet the riders of Dawn Patrol at 5:45 am without my Bluejay - seeing the Sun Rise with my fellow riders and enjoying Equator coffee with friends was absolutely life changing.
I use the Bluejay primarily to visit our retail locations in Marin and San Francisco. With my Bluejay, I don’t have to worry about finding parking for my car when I am visiting the team on the Golden Gate Bridge.. I spontaneously take the Bluejay to the Golden Gate Bridge just for a cup of coffee something that I needed to plan for time of day when driving my car as I looked for parking
3 reasons why I love my Bluejay...
1. The same reason I love our retail stores and community the aspect of surprise and delight, it just brings me so much joy to jump on this ebike and ride
2. I am leaving my car powered by gas parked outside my house while I zip around town
3. Cool factor of reducing my personal carbon footprint and getting some serious exercise in on days I don’t go for a long haul ride on my road bike
I love my Bluejay! It’s so easy to use and has a super simple interface. I commute between two business's in Southern Marin. I do Real Estate Sales out of my MV Vanguard office in the mornings and ride over to my Interior Design Firm in Sausalito's Industrial Gate 5 zone. With the increased construction and traffic these days, I can easily hop on my bike and make it there faster than in my car. It gives me time to get a little exercise and clear my mind as I pedal down the bike path. Each time I ride it to work, I ask myself- why don’t I do this every day? Riding the Bluejay bike, I always have a smile on my face - plus its a cool stylish bike!
I also use it to buzz to the store when I'm super tired at the end of the day and don’t feel like navigating a car through town. Perfect for my MV Market runs to grab a few missing dinner items.
Now all I need to do is find time to ride it MORE!
I use it to commute to work (I’ve already done 200 miles since Christmas Eve.)
Wanted to thank you again for the bike my wife is loving it and we are getting more ride time in together which was the main goal.
The bike is amazing!