Field Marketing + Events Rep (Part-time)
We’re looking to hire enthusiastic part-time Field Marketing + Events Reps to be the face and voice of an exciting electric bicycle start-up, while helping to spread the word in communities we serve in and around the Bay Area. You will be tasked with improving brand awareness and encouraging demo bike rides, all while driving the company toward its top-line performance goals.
Bluejay Electric Bicycles is looking for Field Reps who can represent a brand that’s deeply rooted in an eco-conscious, outdoor lifestyle. As a Field Rep, you will hit the road and engage participants at multiple high-traffic local events. In addition to interacting with potential customers and telling the brand story, you’ll be working as part of a team responsible for facilitating demo bike rides; setting up and breaking down all event equipment.
Pay is an hourly rate, along with a travel and food stipend.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
- Love for bike riding and the outdoors; meeting new people, and making new connections
- Highly organized, motivated, and willing to work weekend hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Passionate about living an eco-conscious lifestyle and committed to internalizing brand messaging
- Have a valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier for inclusion on our coverage.
- 1–3 years of field marketing or events experience a plus
- Fast learner who can master the technical selling points
- Ability to visually identify compliance of staging elements with client branding standards
- Ability to perform duties in an outdoor setting
- Able to climb a ladder and stairs, walk, lift, stoop
- Able to use hand tools
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Able to accurately execute basic arithmetic, including percentages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Full training provided
A LITTLE ABOUT BLUEJAY ELECTRIC BICYCLES
Based out of Marin County, California, our mission is bringing the life-changing fun of electric bicycles to all. Described by Goop as ”A bike with all the swag and none of the sweat.” - Bluejay Electric Bicycles are upgraded with the latest in technology and safety features, giving people the freedom to get them where they need to be, effortlessly.
Find out more at www.bluejaybikes.com
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter that addresses the following questions:
- Why are you interested in being a Bluejay Field Rep?
- Describe your best adventure, including the high and the low point.
- Do you have any experience with events? If so, what was your role?
- Email us at: support (at) bluejaybikes (dot) com