Thule Yepp Maxi Child Bike Seat
IN STOCK NOW
The Bluejay approved, Thule Yepp Maxi Child Bike Seat is a top-rated smart and functional child bike seat with a personality, designed for everyday rides.
The Yepp Maxi fits with the Bluejay rack perfectly, allowing for quick and easy mounting of the child bike seat on your bike.
Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Quick and easy mounting of the Thule child bike seat on your bike. Fits Bluejay rear rack.
- Your child sits comfortably in the soft and shock-absorbing seat.
- Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness.
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle.
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point.
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap.
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials.
- For children up to 40 lbs. *Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
Meets safety standards
Our new Bluejay bike has a perfect home in our beach community. Great looking and great performance.
Thanks to everyone.
... and my Bluejay has absolutely realized that dream for me. It's effectively flattened the hills of the city. Even my hardcore cyclist husband is huffing and puffing to keep up. And I still get a good workout! I love my Bluejay.
Having the best time. Never ridden a better looking, smooth easy ride than BLUEJAY!
I just received my ochre yellow bike with twin straw baskets and a straw helmet no less! I am in my seventies and love the idea of traveling to markets and shops mostly on trails to get more exercise. The cycle itself will motivate me. The company was kind, wonderful with service even a great young woman rode it to my home. Reminds me of the cycling old woman in wizard of Oz!
I love this trailer! Super simple to put together fold up for storage when not in use. Super smooth ride and my baby loves it!