Bluejay Sport - Army Green Electric Bike
Our End of Year Color Sale is On! Take 20% off select bike colors, now through December 31.
Offer automatically applied at checkout.
Class 3 e-bike, reach speeds of 28ph and trek up to 75 miles
Powerful 500W mid-drive motor
10-speed Shimano shifting for a smooth ride
The rigorously-designed Sport gives you the ultimate freedom to tackle tough terrain, hilly streets and everything in between.
Our Army Green Sport is perfect for any biking adventure. Take your adventures up a notch with more speed, power, and all-terrain capability than ever. The Bluejay Sport electric bike gives you the ultimate freedom to explore—on gravel, dirt, or hilly city streets. (Think of it as the SUV of e-bikes.)
Navigate rugged terrain with WTB/Nano cross-country tires; reach speeds of up to 28MPH with a 500W mid-drive motor and 5 levels of pedal assist; charge up any hill with powerful 120m torque and a 10-speed Shimano gear hub, and trek for up to 75 miles on a single charge with a 620 W/H, 48V battery.
Whether you’re hitting a trail or leading a family ride, the Army Green Bluejay Sport will make the journey a lot more fun—with Bluejay’s signature mix of best-in-class technology and elevated design.
- Lightweight Shimano Deore 10-speed external gear hub: Shifts fast on dynamic terrain
- Best-in-class Tektro hydraulic disc brakes: Extra stopping power for high speeds
- Lightweight matte aluminum frame: Ideal for taller or heavier riders
- Cross-country handlebars
- Slim sport saddle
- Ergonomic grips
- Class 3 e-bike: legal on many roadways and non-pedestrian paths—regulations vary by location
- Powerful Bafang 500W mid-drive torque sensor motor: For a smooth, powerful ride—even up the steepest hills
- Long-lasting 620 W/H, 48V battery: Provides up to 75 miles of riding between charges
- Upgraded full-color, CAN bus control panel with Bluetooth capability
- WTB Nano / Venture 29" x 2.1" all-road tires: Lets you explore off the beaten path
- Rear rack included: Can support up to 55 lbs and is compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat
- Front rack included: Can support up to 24 lbs
- Front and rear performance lights included
- Bell included
- Customize with any Bluejay accessory
A Shimano Deore 10-Speed Gear Hub slays on dynamic terrain.
Mid-drive torque sensor motor reaches speeds of up to 28 mph with our most powerful motor yet.
The front rack holds 24 lbs, while the back rack can take 55 lbs or a Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat.
Bike at any time or in any weather with front and rear performance lights. Bell and vintage-style light are also included.
Best bike I have ever had! Super betty is fast and easy to use.
Since the day I rode out of the Newport Beach flagship store, I have been on my bike every single day! I can’t believe all the locations I can now access with the pedal assist. I’m now finding excuses to go to the store on my bike because it’s so much fun!!! Can’t imagine a better ride!!
I have had so much fun since getting my new bike! I love in a sting biking community, and sometimes people are snotty about having an e-bike, but I guarantee, I always have a smile on my face when I’m riding! It’s so easy to commute to all the places I need to go!
The customer service was wonderful, and they answered all my questions. I’m so glad I made the decision to get mine!
I love my bluejay bike, just wish the weather's better so I can hang out more
Just got the bike a couple of days ago. The bike is awesome and I love the styling and comfort. It has a lot of power for assist when needed but is also comfortable riding with no assist. The tech support has been very good and helped me solve a couple very minor issues immediately. It seems to be very well made and I look forward to lots of great rides.
The downside was FedEx and the designated assembly shop. Both need to adjust their business models. No reflection on blueJay at all.