Pre-order Terms and Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders ("Pre-order") with JB Lifestyle Group, LLC dba Bluejay Electric Bikes.
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Bluejay Electric Bikes. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- Pre-Order Reservation
When placing a Pre-order for Bluejay Electric Bikes products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Bluejay Electric Bikes shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that Bluejay Electric Bikes may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
- Price & Payment
When you place your pre-order, you will make a 20% deposit (plus sales tax). Then, when your Bluejay is ready to ship—estimated early spring 2021—we will invoice you for the remaining 80% of the bike’s cost (plus sales tax). We are currently offering free shipping and free assembly within the continental United States ($300 value).
Bluejay Electric Bikes will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the Terms, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list.
- Delivery Schedule
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Bluejay Electric Bikes does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, Bluejay Electric Bikes is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 5 below.
Buyer or Seller may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so prior to our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If Bluejay Electric Bikes cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Bluejay Electric Bikes be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event that Bluejay Electric Bikes is held liable for any damages arising out or related to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
- Personal Information
- Change to the “Terms”
Bluejay Electric Bikes reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your reservation as described in Section 5 above.