Bluejay Sport - Army Green Electric Bike
$1000 IN SAVINGS
2 YEAR WARRANTY
$1000 in savings when you buy a Bluejay Sport.
Offer automatically applied at checkout.
10% off Bluejay Sport ($400 value) | $300 toward accessories | Free shipping + assembly ($300 value)
Class 3 e-bike, reach speeds of 28ph and trek up to 75 miles
Powerful 500W mid-drive motor
10-speed Shimano shifting for a smooth ride
The rigorously-designed Sport gives you the ultimate freedom to tackle tough terrain, hilly streets and everything in between.
Our Army Green Sport is perfect for any biking adventure. Take your adventures up a notch with more speed, power, and all-terrain capability than ever. The Bluejay Sport electric bike gives you the ultimate freedom to explore—on gravel, dirt, or hilly city streets. (Think of it as the SUV of e-bikes.)
Navigate rugged terrain with WTB/Nano cross-country tires; reach speeds of up to 28MPH with a 500W mid-drive motor and 5 levels of pedal assist; charge up any hill with powerful 120m torque and a 10-speed Shimano gear hub, and trek for up to 75 miles on a single charge with a 620 W/H, 48V battery.
Whether you’re hitting a trail or leading a family ride, the Army Green Bluejay Sport will make the journey a lot more fun—with Bluejay’s signature mix of best-in-class technology and elevated design.
- Lightweight Shimano Deore 10-speed external gear hub: Shifts fast on dynamic terrain
- Best-in-class Tektro hydraulic disc brakes: Extra stopping power for high speeds
- Lightweight matte aluminum frame: Ideal for taller or heavier riders
- Cross-country handlebars
- Slim sport saddle
- Ergonomic grips
- Class 3 e-bike: legal on many roadways and non-pedestrian paths—regulations vary by location
- Powerful Bafang 500W mid-drive torque sensor motor: For a smooth, powerful ride—even up the steepest hills
- Long-lasting 620 W/H, 48V battery: Provides up to 75 miles of riding between charges
- Upgraded full-color, CAN bus control panel with Bluetooth capability
- WTB Nano / Venture 29" x 2.1" all-road tires: Lets you explore off the beaten path
- Rear rack included: Can support up to 55 lbs and is compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat
- Front rack included: Can support up to 24 lbs
- Front and rear performance lights included
- Bell included
- Customize with any Bluejay accessory
A Shimano Deore 10-Speed Gear Hub slays on dynamic terrain.
Mid-drive torque sensor motor reaches speeds of up to 28 mph with our most powerful motor yet.
The front rack holds 24 lbs, while the back rack can take 55 lbs or a Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat.
LIGHTS & BELL
Bike at any time or in any weather with front and rear performance lights. Bell and vintage-style light are also included.
Get to know the new Bluejay Sport.
I’ve had my Sport for almost two years and it’s one of the best additions to my life! I ride mine for quick errands around town, meeting up with friends, heading to a workout - it’s so much easier than finding parking! And it’s such a chic bike to ride!
My husband and I take our Bluejays on roadtrips - and sometimes we plan trips around the Bluejays! We live in Los Angeles and have been adventuring through Santa Ynez, exploring Santa Barbara and Montecito, daytrips to Ojai and more! Travel is more enjoyable on a Bluejay - you notice everything around you - the smells, the flowers, the towns. When notice more than driving/ you’re more present and you can cover more ground that a regular bike (and still look cute when you reach your destination because you aren’t too tired).
Riding my Bluejay has been epic! I use it as my daily commuter to work a couple miles away and I fly! I used to drive my car, but it felt so silly because it was a short distance. Now I get to exercise, let my hair flow in the wind, and not burn any unnecessary fuel.
3 Reasons I love Bluejay...
- My bike is simple to use,
- FAST as a bluejay with a rockpack
- and incredibly convenient!
Overall it's a great experience