HERE ARE OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Bikes ship within 2-3 days of your order and your shipment will arrive within 7-10 business days.
At this time Bluejays are only available in the United States. We hope to offer international shipping in the future so please stay tuned.
• The Premiere Edition Bluejay is $3295 -$3495.
• The Sport is $3995
• The Premier Edition Bluejay weighs 49.5 pounds.
• The Sport weighs 53 pounds.
• With both the Premier and the Sport you will get up to 75 miles out of each charge.
• We recommend always recharging before each ride, so you have the option to use the higher levels of pedal-assist when you’re out and about.
Pump up the power for an extra boost and you will fly up hills on your Bluejay!
Make sure you’re signed up to our emails so you can be first to know about any promotions.
Yes we do! We currently offer free local assembly in select regions within the continental United States (a $150 savings). To take advantage, simply select the “Professional Assembly” option at checkout. Bluejay will ship your bike to a trusted service partner in your area—you just pay a $150 flat-rate shipping fee. Once your Bluejay and accessories are fully assembled, our partner shop will contact you to arrange pick-up.
Please note that we are not able to cover assembly costs at any bike shops outside of our network. We are also not responsible for any damage that may be incurred if you choose to have your bike assembled at an out-of-network shop.
That said, if there are no Bluejay service partners in your area, feel free to contact us to learn more!
Stay tuned and make sure you're signed up to our emails so you don't miss out!
• For the Premier Edition, if you are 5'5" and under, we recommend a Small. Over 5’6”, a Large would be a great fit!
• For the Sport Model, if you are 5’9” and under, we recommend the Medium. Over 5’10” and taller, Extra Large.
The recommended rider weight 285 pounds and under.
This is in addition to the rear rack can hold a further 55 pounds.
Bikes need love and care over their lifetime, just like a car.
We’re always here to work with you and your shop to help with any issues that may arise over the lifetime of your bike.
Change of mind? No problem!
All returns must be preauthorized.
If your package arrives damaged, don’t worry—it’s insured!
In case of damage, you have two options:
1. Accept the delivery and take clear photos of the box and bike right away. Then, file a damage report within two (2) business days after delivery. (Please follow the instructions carefully, because the insurance company will reject any claim that is invalid or filed too late.) We will work with you to replace or fix any parts.
2. Refuse the delivery and return it to us—but be aware that it will take 6-13 weeks to process your return.
If your bike or accessories are returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise show signs of abuse, Bluejay reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at Bluejay’s sole discretion. There will be no refund for any promotional offers.
You can find our full warranty information here.
You can view our Bluejay Service map here to find a location near you.
• Bluejay Bicycles accepts returns of any item sold through bluejaybikes.com up to 30 days from the original purchase date. All returns must be authorized by Bluejay Bicycles prior to shipment.
• All returned items must be unused and in their original packaging.
• Bicycles may be returned within 30 days of the original order ship date.
• A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned bicycles.
• Freight charges for the return of any bicycle which is returned to Bluejay Bicycles in its original packaging will be the responsibility of the customer in addition to the 15% restocking fee.
• All payment refunds will be initiated by Bluejay Bicycles within 3 business days after the receipt of returned items.