The rigorously-designed Sport gives you the ultimate freedom to tackle tough terrain, hilly streets and everything in between.
Our Army Green Sport is perfect for any biking adventure. Take your adventures up a notch with more speed, power, and all-terrain capability than ever. The Bluejay Sport electric bike gives you the ultimate freedom to explore—on gravel, dirt, or hilly city streets. (Think of it as the SUV of e-bikes.)
Navigate rugged terrain with WTB/Nano cross-country tires; reach speeds of up to 28MPH with a 500W mid-drive motor and 5 levels of pedal assist; charge up any hill with powerful 120m torque and a 10-speed Shimano gear hub, and trek for up to 75 miles on a single charge with a 620 W/H, 48V battery.
Whether you’re hitting a trail or leading a family ride, the Army Green Bluejay Sport will make the journey a lot more fun—with Bluejay’s signature mix of best-in-class technology and elevated design.
- Powerful Bafang 500W mid-drive torque sensor motor: For a smooth, powerful ride—even up the steepest hills
- Long-lasting 620 W/H, 48V battery: Provides up to 75 miles of riding between charges
- Upgraded full-color, CAN bus control panel with Bluetooth capability
Bluejay Sport Features
- Class 3 e-bike: legal on many roadways and non-pedestrian paths—regulations vary by location
- Lightweight Shimano Deore 10-speed external gear hub: Shifts fast on dynamic terrain
- Best-in-class Tektro hydraulic disc brakes: Extra stopping power for high speeds
- WTB Nano / Venture 29" x 2.1" all-road tires: Lets you explore off the beaten path
- Lightweight matte aluminum frame: Ideal for taller or heavier riders
- Cross-country handlebars
- Slim sport saddle
- Ergonomic grips
- Rear rack included: Can support up to 55 lbs and is compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat.
- Front rack included: Can support up to 24 lbs
- Front and rear performance lights included
- Bell included