New Bluejay WILD - Electric Blue Kids Electric Bike
Mom-designed kids e-bike with ultra-safe breaks
Protective features like max speed of 12 mph and non-distracting control panel
Up to 45 miles of ride time, easy enough for kids to charge themselves
Mom-designed with safety top of mind, Bluejay WILD comes with 5 different power levels, a 10-speed gear hub, and up to 45 miles between charges. Ideal for 8-11 year olds, Bluejay WILD keeps hands on handlebars, and eyes off screens, paving the way for an active and outdoor lifestyle.
Welcoming home a Bluejay WILD means more movement for the whole family. Empower them with the confidence to carve their own path on wheels that have their back.
- Bike comes with light and bell, for extra safety
- 10-speed internal gear hub
- Ultra safe Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Adjustable seat and stem to grow with kids
- Off-road tires
- Suspension fork
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Class 1 e-bike, legal for use on any paved bike path
- Power to climb up any hill, with a max speed of 12 mph
- Easy for kids to charge battery. Up to 45 miles of riding per charge.
- 360Wh, 36V battery
- 250W Hub Motor
- Ultra smooth ride
- Bike weight: 43 pounds
- Ideal Height Range: 50-61"
In case practice runs late
SUSPENSION FORK &
Built for every adventure
Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate safety
So kids stay focused on the road, not the screen
EASY CHARGING +
Intuitive charging kids can do themselves
A Shimano deore 10-speed for a ride that can keep up
Grows with kids to maximize lifespan of bike
Power to climb up any hill with a max speed of 12mph and 45Nm of torque
To keep bike in great shape